USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Cable Lead
USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Cable Lead
- Durable: Shielded cable is flexible and strong for fast, interference-free data transfer. Single cable with double USB end. 1x male 'A' plug to 1x male 'A' plug. USB to USB connection compatible for multipurpose use.
- Fast, Reliable Speeds: This cord is a USB 2.0 specification cable with a transfer rate of 480 Mbps.
- Plug and Play: Simple to use, connect right away with no installation required. Backwards compatible for hassle-free connection. Not for smartphones, micro-USB, or HDMI device connections.
- Compatibility: USB cables are compatible with all hardware devices that have a USB A socket. Works with peripherals such as printers, keyboards, scanners, webcams, hard disk drives, USB hubs, laptop radiators and laptop coolers, speakers, DVD/Blu-Ray and set-top boxes, and more.
- Choose Your Length: Snagless cable suits your USB data needs, from short to long cords. No wrapping or tangling necessary when you can select the correct length for the job.
Expect stable, quick connection and high-quality performance from this USB to USB cable for host to device applications. The USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Cable provides a snagless and secure connection for peripheral setups. No installation is required to use this simple and reliable cable.
The plug and play connection makes this easy to setup and use, making this a very convenient cable to connect to all of your devices. It is backwards compatible and works with all USB-supported devices with a USB A (female) port. Strong and durable, this multi-shielded cable is flexible and comes in a variety of lengths to suit your needs. Use wherever you need — at home and the office, as it is ideal for desktops, shelving, cabinets, and more.
USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Cable is convenient and universal for all devices with a USB to USB connection.
Easily attaches to any USB device; cable is male to male with two USB connection points.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices and has a fast transfer rate up to 480 Mbps.
- Premium quality construction is durable and won't break or fray.
- Plug and Play: No drivers or installation required. Instant, reliable connectivity.
Works with a variety of devices. You can easily connect to Macs or PCs, laptops, tablets, and computers. Ideal for external hard drives, laptop coolers, docking stations, hubs, cameras, speakers, external HDD, webcams, set-top boxes, DVD & Blu-Ray players, and other USB peripherals.
What is USB?
USB is short for "Universal Serial Bus." It is the most common method for connecting peripherals and devices to a computer (PC and Mac). The USB is a standardized port that came into existence in 1994. Before USB, computers used serial and parallel ports to transfer data and connect devices. Most computers now come standard with several USB ports.
Are USB Cables Backwards Compatible?
Yes. USB 1.1 was long used by consumers and tech and generally transfers at 12 megabits per second. In 2000, USB 2.0 debuted and became the industry standard, operating much faster at 480mbps. USB 2.0 can also operate at slower speeds like USB 1.1 to accommodate devices such as computer mice that may require less bandwidth. If you have a device with a USB 2.0 port, it will with USB 1.1 devices, although a USB 1.1 port may not have the bandwidth to properly communicate with a 2.0 device.
The USB A-Style Connector
Widely recognisable, USB A-style connectors are rectangular, wide, and flat. The USB A-style interface was made for quick removal and insertion. It can be disconnected again and again but also hold in place securely with continuous and secure connection. Note: Do not use a USB A to USB A cable for connecting two computers together or connecting USB hubs between computers. Attempting this type of connection could cause damage or a fire hazard.
USB A cable leads are what you plug into a computer USB port, or other devices with female USB ports. They allow you to transfer data, use an external keyboard or mouse, or connect other peripherals. also offers other USB type options for specific devices and applications, such as USB-B, USB-C, m